We would love to help you with your accounts, but first we need access to your Xero organisation to have a look under the hood
To enable this, we ask to be given the Adviser role with Manage User rights. This allows us to work effectively (and complete any tasks you want us to)
Anything we see in your books, stays between us. If privacy is a concern, we are more than happy to provide you with a Confidentiality Agreement
We use a mix of people and apps to look at your Xero account. By inviting us in, you agree to allow us to do this for the purpose of understanding your accounts, in line with our terms
1. Log in to your organisation on Xero
2. Click on your Organisation name then go to Settings
3. Click on Users
Only users with Standard or Adviser user roles with Manage Users access will be able to invite new users.
4. Click 'Invite a User' to enter details for a new user.
5. Enter Digit Business for the name, and email@example.com as the email address.
Select Business and Accounting and choose the Adviser role, then tick 'Manage Users'
6. Press Continue and send an Invite